Wasatch Care Management - Jennifer Bowen CCM

Jennifer Bowen


I help aging seniors and their families deal with the challenges of caregiving, loss of dependence, disabilities and other challenges that individuals face in their older years. I provide a solution-based approach by assessing the living environment, the physical challenges, the availability of services both private and government and the ability of family to work together to serve the needs of an aging senior. This assessment results in a care plan that fits the needs of the family and aging senior.

For those who desire to remain in the home, I can help make that a reality and keep the disabled senior away from a premature admittance into a care facility.

But I can also help in the other direction. Oftentimes, the family is attempting to keep a loved one at home when that is not the best situation. For many and various reasons, care in the home may not be possible.

Unlike family members or others who are facing these issues for the first time with their aging loved ones, I have been there and done that many times. I have a thorough understanding of the issues that aging seniors face and I have the expertise and the necessary provider contacts to solve these problems. Why reinvent the wheel when you have someone like me who knows exactly what to do for the challenges you face.

When trying to arrange care for a parent who lives in another state, securing my services can be your greatest asset. I will be your eyes, ears and legs in helping you take care of your loved one by long-distance.

I have a bachelors degree in nursing as well as the CCM designation as a recognized geriatric care specialist. My 15 years of experience in dealing with individuals challenged by disability, dementia or other physical needs are a great asset to you in your time of crisis.

I work closely with other members of the Utah Elder planning Council to make sure that all your aging issues are met. This might include legal advice, funding options, home maintenance and repair, nonmedical home care providers and so on.

My commitment to you as a member of this planning Council is to provide you a free, no obligation consultation.

You can reach me at: (555) 222-2222 or go to the Contact page and submit a request.

To learn more about our services visit our "Get help" page.

For over 130 articles and videos about aging issues visit our "Learn" page.

Click here to "Contact" us.